Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Being the Change

Change is Inevitable. All that matters is whether it's for the good or the worse. Living in a society where people are hardcore selfish and least bothered about anything/anyone outside their inner circle has been the biggest compromise that I have done to my self. 
"Make Hay when the Sun Shines" is an evergreen quote and anecdotes can be seen everywhere.

When AAP vouched to eradicate corruption from the society, have we ever thought our contribution to the Corrupt System. An introspection to the self must give you the answer

Have I ever done/accepted a favor?
Have I ever taken/given a bribe? It can be anything, even a parking ticket
Have I ever bought a land/house at an undervalued price?
Have I ever used unfair means to gain an advantage? it can also be anything, an exam, movie ticket, etc
Have I ever tried to evade the Tax?

If the answer was 'Yes' to any of the above, then probably you may also be corrupt. Imagine, if one day you get the power in your hand, you will definitely do the same but in a grandeur. 

Remember
There is nothing in this entire world for which we say 'Enough', Except for the Food that we eat.

I have never embraced the AAP methodology/visions(if they had any). Corruption will be there as long as people are selfish, even the common man can be corrupt. It is a necessary evil that helps people evolve. When people evolve and become strong, lesser and lesser people will be daring to be corrupt. It was 'Survival of the fittest' from the beginning of man kind, those who couldn't perished/got extinct.  

Like SRK said, 'Dont underestimate the power of a common man', we should realise that the common man is not always common.
Giving freebies to common man will not help. It will only pave way for the uncommon man to portray himself as the 'common man'. Who doesn't like Freebies anyway?
I would always prefer giving a Fishing Rod and teach them to Fish, rather than giving Fish.

I really wish we had focused on a pro-development model rather than unearthing the scams and giving freebies. It's 2014, I am not sure, whether everyone still remembers "India: Vision 2020" by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. We are supposed to be on the final stage for a developed India by next year and unfortunately we are going in the opposite direction. 

Envisaging for a better INDIA is all I can do. Apart from evangelizing. Obeying rules and being a good citizen is what I can do. Hope you also will do the same. 

Jai Hind!!





No comments:

Post a Comment